PSAC local 77000, otherwise known as the Carleton University Postdoctoral Union (CUPU), represents Postdoctoral Fellows whose internal funding is equal or greater than 50% of the minimum annual salary stipulated in the collective agreement, or its pro-rated equivalent. We are Postdocs like you who work to uphold and improve our working conditions.
The work of the local is done through an Executive Committee made up of peers which we elect at general membership meetings.
As a member of PSAC Local 77000, you can enjoy a number of benefits.
Some benefits apply automatically to every postdoctoral fellow such as the annual salary increase.
Other benefits require an application such as:
- Professional Development Fund
- Tuition Waiver
GET IN TOUCH
- Our postdoctoral union PSAC Local 77000 and Carleton University reached …Read More »
- In a meeting held on February 7 2022, a bargaining …Read More »
- Today at the PSAC National Triennial Convention 2022, our REVP …Read More »
- Postdoc social gathering event at Fairouz Cafe.Read More »
- Small workshop for helping the members with tax returns!Read More »
- Postdoc social gathering event at Les Grillades restaurant.Read More »