PSAC local 77000, otherwise known as the Carleton University Postdoctoral Union (CUPU), represents Postdoctoral Fellows whose internal funding is equal or greater than 50% of the minimum annual salary stipulated in the collective agreement, or its pro-rated equivalent. We are Postdocs like you who work to uphold and improve our working conditions.
The work of the local is done through an Executive Committee made up of peers which we elect at general membership meetings.
As a member of PSAC Local 77000, you can enjoy a number of benefits.
Some benefits apply automatically to every postdoctoral fellow such as the annual salary increase.
Other benefits require an application such as:
- Professional Development Fund
- Tuition Waiver
Get in Touch
- WorkSafeBC is pleased to announce the launch of the Ralph McGinn …Read More »
- CUPU AGM will be held virtually on December 2nd, 2020 …Read More »
- Postdoc Orientation is a joint orientation meeting organized by the …Read More »
- The Diefenbunker: Canada’s Cold War Museum has been named Canada’s …Read More »
- Webinar by Rebecca Maymon from ADOC talent management. Vice …Read More »
- Postdoc dinner night! Vice PresidentRead More »