1) During this period you are not obliged to come to campus.
2) Please go ahead and work from home if you don't need to come to campus.
3) If you do come to campus, wash your hands frequently and stay apart by 2 metres if possible.
4) Some Carleton research lab staff will be contacted by their PIs in order to come to campus to operate essential equipment, finish up experiments or bring them to a point where they can be hibernated, and make research equipment safe.
5) If you are doing research work in a lab and are not sure whether to come to campus, please contact your PI for a coherent plan.
Check out our upcoming events →
More articles like this →